fuzzy bunny


I am not usually one to endorse bunny-focused Easter hype, but I was searching for an easy but awesome craft to do with some girls, and came across easter bunny egg cosies... It's been so long since I sewed anything, the simplicity and speed of these is enticing! (and you could easily change the ears to make kitties, bears, mice, birds... Oh the possibilities!) I keep wanting to make just one more... And they can be a puppet once you've eaten the egg, for all those bunny stories in your head that you have been wanting to act out...


 This was number one, made of some leftover sweat-shirting; I ironed on interfacing to make it stand up better.  I decided to get felt for my group craft though, for its non-fraying properties.

This one is my favourite so far <3>

Comments

KAT ADL'S said…
Hey Helen
I just read the most awesome book.The Puppet boy of Warsaw..Eva Weaver..you would like it I think its very clever and such a good read I was dragged deep into the pages. Buy it read ot and give it to Trudy for christmas

Popular Posts