{ joy }

Here are some of the things I have done recently. Ish. I don't really love any of them much. But sometimes it's good to share anyway.

I spent ages getting this ready and drawing it, and I was planning to paint it in watercolour, but then the paper I had stretched was not at all watercolour friendly...

Ukulele-playing-man

There are about eighty-trillion things wrong with this but I drew it last night after a very long day and it was nice to do a different kind of looking and understanding...


And I don't know if I will ever get this the way I want it. But I have not given up yet.

Yesterday I was reminded, in a week that is busy and stressful and I am kind of just trying to get to the end... "This is the day which the Lord has made... rejoice and be glad in it!"

So I am trying to read in a joyful manner. Trying to see the days as a gift, no matter what I have to do in them. I hope I can learn, in amongst everything else this year, how to be joyful without trying.

Comments

Anonymous said…
This is a very familiar sentiment. It's often hard to be joyful when you're worn out. Just keep swimming! Heather S. P.S These pictures brought me joy. If that helps.
Helen said…
Thanks Heather! you are just lovely

Popular Posts