homebirdies

You are likely aware that I quite enjoy a bird or two. I've been away on a lovely holiday and I haven't even drawn a picture for some weeks (which makes me feel kind of icky...) But I've been pottering and tidying today, and wandered around admiring some of the lovely bird-ish things in our home... so I thought I would share them with you, in lieu of actual things I have made! (and also some flowers, 'cause I like those too).





I'm off to continue the sneeze-fest of tidying my painting and miscellaneous things-I-might-want shelves...

P.S. Acknowledgments must go to my darling sissy who has gifted at least half of this bird-related miscellany!

Comments

KAT ADL'S said…
clever you! you are quite the accomplished young lady..nice! I agree your goose is particularly groovy..you have captured him well

Popular Posts