ADVENTures...

To be honest there aren't really any adventures in this post but I was trying to think of a title to do with Christmas and I do enjoy a lame pun...

Today I shall share with you some drawings I have been doing for my Sunday School class (3 & 4 year olds) for advent.

(actual size is A6)

Enjoy, and if anyone wants to share/use them please get in touch - I'd love to hear what you'd do with them!

(Wise men still to come... and the journey to Bethlehem - I just got so excited about the angels... must brush up on my donkey-drawing skills...)

(and apologies for the hideous quality of colour and cropping in these, I've yet to learn an effective way of photographing black pen on white paper!)
* I've redone the photos now so they are slightly less revolting...

(Oh, parentheses.)

The last one is my favourite.






Also in keeping with the festive theme, I am endeavouring to make some Christmassy birdies and things...


(a little bit of Christmas in my lounge)


Happy December for tomorrow!!

Comments

Erin said…
Ha. Your pun made me laugh. Also your drawings are so clever. You could publish those for kids to colour in and what not. My kids would love it.

Also would they be better scanned perhaps? If you have a scanner...

Loves and Christmas excitement!
Helen said…
yeah we have a scanner but it's weird and i don't know how to work it... apparently it uses some different programme... But yes. Scanning would be a lot better!
Unknown said…
Joseph looks well chuffed.
Unknown said…
...its cat be tee dubs

Popular Posts