pretties



sorry the colours are a bit funny on here... I took these pictures in a big hurry so I could go and make MYSELF pretty for Saturday night... I did have fun doing their wee faces and imagining their outfits and personalities... I didn't think of their names though!!
They kind of rekindled my love for coloured pencils - when I was about fourteen all I drew was girls like this in endless variation.. using the very same coloured pencils!! (48 Classic Colour Faber Castell... How excited I was about that double layered box!!)

Comments

KAT ADL'S said…
Coloured pencils are the best.I was learning 'glueing' yesterday(I know ...its true...back to playcentre for me)
Any way once the glue dried I started to colour in.I used felts at first which was good but lacked enough of the colours I wanted,and then I switched to pencils..it was so much fun,I went scribble mad.I shouted myself some dusky coulors last month and I have a good range now.They are so handy I love them.
P.s very nice work as usual .:-)

Popular Posts