summer summer...

Oh hello 2011! How can it be that January is nearly gone?! I began my year tramping in the beautiful very south of this island... followed by a birthday, a wedding anniversary, a wedding... And lots of lovely other things like beaches and friends from far away...That's where it's gone!

Here's some of my summer garden.

This sunflower won't stop going UP! it's nearly at the top of the door in this photo...


sweet peas
cute strawberries

And here are the details of something I am working on for my beautiful husband, who made me an AMAZING easel for Christmas. I didn't make him a card in time, but I will finish it soon!


Comments

Erin said…
they are lovely plants Helen. I planted all of my plants. That's a lot of planting. I have lots of veges and now lots of flowers and herbs planted too! I am excited for their growing. Thank you for playing yesterday. See you in some future time. Love you always
Elaine Dent said…
Sun warmed strawberries! Wonderful to think about as we dig our from the snow this morning.

Popular Posts