angel season

birthday girl xox


things I've been making for 10DayBoutique:
I saw some of these flags/bunting/whatecver you want to call it in a shop and REALLY wanted them... so I made some to sell... I've got red (below), blue and pink. Fun! (and mostly recycled too).


I am rather excited that it's December now! I love this time of year! The baking, the family and friends time, the holidays, the carols and hymns, the candles... just got this Christmas album to listen to and some of the tracks are so lovely - I love the old-fashioned-sounding ones.

I always try to make my own Christmas card although I somtimes make them so epic that I only have time to make a few...
I'm endeavouring to simplify so I can make more for 10Day. I have loved the idea of angels, partly because I can make them as girly and pretty as I want, and there is a lot of scope for generous glitter application (I am holding back on that so far though).
But in my head they are all flowing white robes and dresses and beautiful faces and amazing wings and songs in harmony.




This was a wee experiment... it's not amazing but maybe I can change some things to make it better. I want to make some three dimensional birdies to hang too. I do like things with wings...






Comments

Eva Dawn said…
You are so rad my sweets. BUNTING IS PUHRETTY! xxxx

Popular Posts