a winter adventure

this morning was so beautiful! And i was SO grumpy... I needed to leave my house and get in the sun. I went Doctors Point (any intelligence on the presence/absence of an apostrophe in there?), which is a not too far drive, but far enough that you feel like you've left. It happened to be low tide, so I wandered all the way down to Purakanui, one my favourite places ever. Here are some things I saw:

So many fantails! i could honestly watch them all day! I'd never really seen one on the beach before, but golly there were tons today!








Purakanui


(there i am)


Comments

Erin said…
Super jealous of your trip. I wish I could go there too. I also love the photos.
Elaine Dent said…
Thanks for giving me a glimpse of NZ on a beautiful winter day. What a lovely way to regain perspective again. Blessings
Sissy said…
Doesn't that winter sun make for beautiful photographs!

It's the Point of the Doctors.

Hope you're grump-free now...

Popular Posts