distracting me

Oh hello. Apparently Blogger just gets to decide which order my pictures go in and I don't get to choose. Never mind...

...can you tell I've been re-reading Jane Eyre?


We went to see the new film version (with Mia Wasikowska) a little while ago and I loved every bit of it... everything was just beautiful and I shed not a few tears...

And then I had to read the book again of course, which I only read for the first time last year. I'm almost finished it and I'm really disappointed to be almost at the end again. I love the words, the descriptions, I love it how she is kind of cheeky in a sly manner, I love her thoughts about God and faith and I love how much they love each other...





Yeah so I'm studying for an exam at the moment and it makes all the things like gardening and drawing and even cleaning SO much more attractive!! Why is that?

I drew these friends in between writing today...


Thanks for procrastinating with me!
xo H

Comments

Elaine Dent said…
Oh! Love the girl and bear. I've been having trouble with blogspot too. Trying to posting at a new address.
Elaine Dent said…
"Trying to post"...this is
Helen said…
thanks Eliane! Hope you're enjoying the autumn colours where you are - I am loving watching the new growth of spring unfolding here...

Popular Posts