i'm back.... with birds and trees (surprise!)

Here I am again! Thanks for coming to visit me from time to time - I love it when you look (and I super-love it when you write me a note!) I have been busy with lots of things including some new paintings which you can have a looky at now... :)




And here are some things from a picnic lunch at the gardens on a beautiful end-of-July day last week...



I found a fantail...


and some wee sparrows...



sunshiiiine!



P.S. If you are in old Dunedin this Friday the 6th you should absolutely come to an Art Auction at Wakari Church from 7pm... spend your dollars on pretty things AND help raise money for a kitchen in Nepal... there will be good things to eat!


Comments

KAT ADL'S said…
great light in the wee bird painting and the expressions on the girl-birds made me smile..two sisters

Popular Posts