workbook

first here's some more autumnal goodness...It is a magical blue May day.



And here is some of my current workbook. Just 'cause... It can be nice to look at what people put on pages... so you can have a look at what I have recently put on my pages:
This is my book. Is that fabric awesome or what?










this is my favourite.


I decided I should do more things that scare me. In this category is drawing hands. So I drew lots of hands today. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.


Aaaand here is this painting. I feel a bit daunted by all the leaves I am going to have to paint.


Friday tomorrow! Hurrah

xox

Comments

Anonymous said…
I love the wee critter on the leaf. You could write a story about him and do more pictures. It could be wonderful. I would buy it. Also your lemur lady could be a story too. I would buy that as well.

Popular Posts