little lights


friday.



I LOVE putting things in colour schemes...







today: little light.

I love the feeling of those two words; little light
like they are small but full of hopefulness. And I have been realising that what my current works are about is in a similar direction as the song I wrote about last time (Desert Song) - that no matter what the climate or the season, there is joy to be found, it just requires our acknowledgment. It isn't easy, but I think it's a worthwhile challenge to try and live life that way. To see the glory that's in my path each day and be lifted up by it. Like Jill said, God doesn't change, even if our circumstance does. It's good to have faith in someone so much bigger than the triumphs and disappointments of my small life.

Comments

Erin said…
Lovely photos of the beautiful card and flowers (they smell delicious thank you Trudy)you gave me. Thank you Helen. You are a sweet friend.

Popular Posts