a kitty and a... ?

Kitty.

Hmmm. I've been wanting one with rabbit ears. I got this book from the library bookbus yesterday and it accidentally kind of looks like her.

I've been reading a really great novel by Nicholson Baker called the Anthologist and I just wanted to share some :
"Another tip is: if you have something to say, say it..Don't save it up. Don't think to yourself, I'm going to build up to the truth I really want to say. Don't think, In this poem I am going to be sneaky and start with this other truth over here, and then I'm going to scamper around a little bit over here, and then play with some purple Sculpey over here in the corner, and finally I'll reach the truth at the very end. No, slam it in immediately. It won't work if you hold it in reserve. Begin by saying what you actually care about saying, and the saying of it will guide you to the next lne, and the next, and the next. If you need to arrange things differently you can do it later. "

It really makes me delighted that he thought those things and wrote them down!

Oh, beautiful, a little fantail just came to my computer-desk window and said hello!

Also, listen to Jessie Baylin. She might make your heart happy.

Love xox

Comments

Popular Posts