trees (again)



Here is the new one, with which I intend to be occupying my time for the next.... minutes, hours days... I am not usually a nighttime blogger, it feels quite different doing this after tea... my husband(!) is accompanying my erratic typing with some violining... pretty radical!

first stitches...
It's the first in series of works about _ _ _ I'll tell you when I can articulate it. But something to do with wonder, with finding yourself joy and grace and colour amongst what is so much black and white and gray... I have this idea stumbling around in my head, small glory... magnificence in little things...


and a beast for today. I made a dress out of this fabric yesterday. It's not very good. i don't love this one much... making them out of stretch is wayyyy more fun but I must persevere with whatever is to hand!

Comments

Popular Posts