land+scape


Been painting some Ohau landscapes in acrylic. It's pretty fun but acrylics are tricky... they go on so deliciously shiny and then they loook all flat when they dry. (Maybe I should just get better quality paints...)


today. I dreamed about sunflowers and this seemed appropriate.

yesterday. he is a wee bit silken. Eww.

Things I am excited about:
+ Going to see the Joanna Paul show at Brett McDowell gallery this afternoon with a new friend (also called Joanna)!
+ Going to Emerging Designers show tomorrow night with my beautiful sissy. (But I don't know what I am wearing yet?!)
+ finally getting our wedding photos printed off!
+ Getting my lupin embroidery framed today (I hope).

Hope your day is equally exciting! x

Comments

You are sooo inspirational Helen!! I LOVE this painting!! Amazing. Looks like a photograph! And gorgeous little beasty things too!! So cute. You write with such depth and thought...I love reading your insights into different things. LOVE YOUR WORK!!! xoxoxox

Popular Posts