if i were a robin in a tree.. . (i would not have anxiety)

some paintings and other things from last week. I keep thinking of more things I want to do and I know I really need to just settle on one thing for now and work towards a body of work on that ONE thing... lists are my friend.

here's a bird-girl...



workspace.


teabreak.

and some little friends from last week:


how jolly cute is this little foxy one?! He makes me happy inside...

In many ways the last week has been a mix of joy and sadness, with a funeral and a wedding. I have met some lovely and inspirational people and there have been lots of songs to sing.
You know how sometimes you keep crashing into the same idea in many different ways till you finally think, "Okay, I hear You, I'm listening now!"
Well for me it has definitely been one those times, and the moral of the story is Have Faith and Do Not Worry (which is not a game that I am very good at, to tell the truth, but I will try)

Comments

Erin Elizabeth said…
Eek! I love that wee foxy one. It too makes me feel all joyous and yellow inside. I hope you understand my weird statement about yellowness.
Bird girl scares me. A lot. I do not like people animal hybrids. They freak me out and make me want to hide under a table... Too scary for me!
Play date soon? I miss you and your beautiful face. Love love love

Popular Posts