Happy day of green-ness


St Patrick-themed gingerbread shapes. I had fun plotting green snacks for our home group tonight.. these so made me laugh...

and some recent beasts
ghostie
I love wolfies.
camouflage!

still going... kind of at the point where i am thinking, "WHY did you think it was a good idea to fill in all the trees?!" but slow and steady... wins...?






and something new I began. Love roses. These are from my Grandma's best friend, who is a very amazing and inspiring elderly lady... they made me happy and so I thought maybe I could preserve them a bit longer in stitches. Another little story to add to what I am working on.




Something pretty from last week. It was the HUGEST (yes, it's a word okay?), most perfect one I have ever seen.


Have a green day. In the best possible way.
xox

Comments

Popular Posts