surprise

Today started out kind of slowly and badly... I've never really liked Tuesdays. I think though, that I have just finished the lupin-detail picture that I have been working on. It really took me by surprise, like all the while I was working on it, it seemed to be taking forever to be getting anywhere, then all of a sudden there was nothing more to do! I may need to do some more grassy bits in the bottom left hand corner to balance it out, but I am just going to let it sit for today anyway.
A big reason I love making and creating things is because I love it when you finally finish and you can just look and it...

I'll show you yesterdays progress first...



And the end, perhaps. (See what I mean about the corner?)




I've been doing beasts again too, starting last week:

Comments

erin said…
LOVE love love your embroideries..and your girls. You are so talented.

Popular Posts