catch-up!


I made this one today... and squished him for an experiement. It makes me a bit sad but it's kind of funny at the same time.








I'm quite proud of her because I made her somwwhat symmetrical. And actually cut the pieces out and put them together like a pattern. But then I quit that method. Sometimes I like it when you don't know how it's going to turn out.


These two just go together. Fate.


These ones are all uniformly yuck. I made them when I was really struggling to think of what to make, and was in a rather desperate space... they just make me think of that feeling.

Comments

KAT ADL'S said…
hey I just found my beast..how cool.I just had lynn Taylor here for a cuppa and we were both saying how much we love your blog and how inspiring it is and commenting on how good a drawer you are and lynn was saying how much she is enjoying your beasts.(were your ears burning)So we were browsing on your site page and hey ho there was my beast..yaahhh.lynn had him in her hot wee hands as we browsed.

Popular Posts