beginning (again)


This is what I have done today. Some printing, some burnout, some machine sewing, some bonding with my craft knife cutting really small holes in bits of paper.

The sun is shining. (Well not so much any more but it definitely did its thing for a while.) This is a reason to smile.

I am trying to do a little bit at a time, take deep breaths and believe in myself. Seems like a good philosophy. It also helps when other people believe in you too. Lucky for me, I have some of those people.

I realised that when you are lost you normally retrace your steps, and probably try and get a map. Sometimes you have to go back in order to get anywhere at all.

Comments

Yeerin said…
There are things to look at and to read! I too feel a tad lost right now my poppet and just want to curl up in my wee bed (which isn't so small) and sleep and wake up in November when it will all be over.

Sleeping is my friend. Ulcers are not.

Popular Posts