sharing time


Eehee. I'm not especially fond of him as he is rather wonky.


But this one is super cute. Things with clasped hands make me happy.


This is what I have been doing for about the past week. So I have still only done two cinderella pictures which is a bit silly and slow of me but this one was really rewarding, I suppose... I had not really been doing hand stitch because it takes so long that you really have to be confident and content with your image I think. But I just started it last week because I felt the need for some slowness. And then once I had started I really wanted it to resolve a bit more...

I had all these things to share and now I can't really remember any of them.

...I was really grumpy this morning. I walked a different way to school, and I was on the one-way, walking past the McDonalds drive-thru, and I know this girl who works there, she works only in the mornings. I wasn't going to walk that way, but this girl is always incredibly happy and smiley, and so I did go past, because I wondered if she would be there. And she was, standing there looking all awake and functional, and she waved to me, then opened her drive-thru window and wished me a good day. And because she is so happy and lovely I felt better. That is a wonderful thing; imagine being the kind of person that people seek out because they just know you will make them feel better, the kind of person who can be counted on for a sincere smile.

I am very naughty and have to do research for my essay now.

Comments

Laura said…
I'm not sure if this comment will work. However, sometimes I think I would like to move to a world that is inhabited by your cute [and sometimes sad] little squishy friends. I think they are incredibly brilliant at portraying emotion and they are just wonderful. Imagine if they were little brains. I am sure they would sometimes be better than people. But then I re-think to myself and I wouldn't give you up Bellatrixles, because you are the sort of person I seek out specifically to make me happy. I love you and would like to order a squishy.

Popular Posts