kitties and duckies and badness


She is little bit tragical. Also a trifle silly.



This one looks quite malicious. Maybe she is more like a goose than a duck? (Not that I'm very well acquainted with geese but I hear they can be nasty.)

I am writing my essay and having the usual rage about referencing:
WHAT IS THE POINT? Why does it need to have a "style"?! What kind of moron came up with that anyway? Probably the same person who invented PowerPoint special effects and infomercials and the process of form-filling-in that precedes getting a loan from studylink. That person probably began life as some kind of infuriatingly rude and unhelpful phone-answerer for an insurance company...

Meow.

Comments

Maman said…
Wow, calm down, my baby!

WORD has it all there for you in the Toolbox > Bibliographies. It's actually quite helpful?
There is a sense of order in the universe,wouldn't you agree? It's nice( =precise) to have all the references given in the same format. Not really too stupid?

But, infomercials - yes!!! now there's something utterly futile, time-wasting, pandering to greed, greed and more avarice.


WELL Helen, I hope the essay is almost finished.

Take care.

And I sort of like the cat-girl xxx
Helen said…
I KNOW how to do it it's just a waste of my time! stupid footnotes. But yes i am almost finished i hope. xx
Anonymous said…
Wow! I hadn't been here for ages and then there was SO MUCH TO SEE!!! I love your little beasts. Maybe when you're all done you could hide hem around town and then people would find them like I did and smile :)

Cat-girl xox

Popular Posts