A tribute to my Friends. Who are cool.




I was just painting a wee picture, to use up my watercolours, and talking to me Ma... I've been having this dilemma about who I should ask to be my bridesmaids, because it's too hard to choose but practicality says I can't have ten... And we were talking about my school friends, and I thought that I'm pretty stoked to have the same friends as I did when I was eleven (and some from when I was six). My Grandma had been friends with her best friend since she was eight years old and I've always thought that was something amazing to aspire to... And I was thinking how really good friends make you learn to be your best self, and they still love you when you're being a worse version.
So I hope that we can be like Olive and Bertha, and still be having cups of tea and loving each other when we're eighty.

The picture, incidentally, is for a certain fellow, also my very wonderful friend.

Comments

Popular Posts