Oh I Hate My Essay (& a pic of my grid remodelled)


The grid with its newer additions.

I would just like to take this opportunity to rail at the people who invented different styles of referencing. What were they thinking?! As long as all the information is there, and reasonably consistent, I really don't understand why it matters about a comma or two, or which order it's in.
In the past week, unrelated events have accumulated to make me astounded at the utter randomness of the universe and life in general. I've been trying to get my head around it, illness, the suddenness of life and death, and how the impartation of a few words connects a moment of normality with one of shock or tragedy. And also how in the grand scheme of my life and God's plan for it, my essay is not a really massive deal...? Or maybe the entire course of my life does, in fact, hang on whether I get an A for it or not. (I hope not).

Comments

Kelvin Wright said…
Wow! A Link! you're the very first one. Nice blog. I agree about the referencing thing btw. And the seeming randomness of life, the universe and everything although it is only seeming

Popular Posts